Saturday, March 29, 2014

I have excuses!

Looks like Mother Nature took a bite out of me. According to my Functional Meds doctor, I likely have Lyme disease. If so, I have had it for at least three years and it is effecting my neurology. The upside is that if they are correct, I can stop any more damage from happening with the antibiotics, but it is going to be a very bumpy ride. I am no longer in college due to memory issues and the depression being poked by whatever the Lyme is doing to me.  So, another upside is I have more time so when I am having a good day, I can work on my garden. The downside is that I never know when there will be a good day, so posting is not going to be regular. Not that it was before this LOL.

Yes, I am still gardening. My husband has promised his help because he doesn't want to see me hurting my back more than it is, and I think he may even be enjoying the engineering and building aspects. Shhhhh.

This year I am trying a few new things, and I have my seedlings all growing and impatient for the soil to warm up enough for them.


So, let's get started with the 2014 growing season! See you in the yard!

No comments:

Post a Comment